Tax can be defined as a financial charge imposed by the government on an individual or legal entity. Tax accounting is governed by the Internal Revenue Code, which defines the specific rules. These rules are followed by every company or individual while preparing their tax returns.
Consulting with Evan Vitale, Certified Public Accountant for tax planning will make sure that you get off on the right foot! You should have the knowledge about how certain rules are apply for you and for your business.
Tax Planning Tips:
- Get Tax advice – Tax management is a yearlong project. The concept of tax is very complicated. You may be an expert of everything, but it is very difficult to file tax returns for a business entity without the guidance and/or review of an expert. Evan Vitale helps you to manage and prepare tax returns in accordance with all rules and regulations, so that you can concentrate fully on your business.
- Bookkeeping – Bookkeeping plays a vital role in every business. Bookkeeping is the recording of every financial transaction (purchases, sales, receipts and payment made by individual person or organization) of a business. It helps the accountant to prepare financial statements of the business and ultimately assists the accounting in preparing accurate reports come tax time.
- Keep good records – To avoid more stress at tax time, keeping your business records in order throughout the year is extremely important. Proper maintenance and recording of your transactions helps to assist your accountant to prepare accurate and timely reports for you and/or your business. If you need help preparing records for your business, you can take advice from professional expert Evan Vitale.
- Get advice for big purchase – If you are thinking of purchasing large or expensive assets for your company or business, you can consult with Evan Vitale. Evan will guide you through the process and help to provide an estimate of the potential after-tax benefit, if any, depreciation rate, etc…
- File your taxes on time – Tax expert Evan Vitale is familiar with all rules and regulations for preparing tax returns. The penalty for late paying tax is high, so you should file your tax on time and ultimately leads to less reduction of your profits.
Every accountant is smart enough to do his/her job perfectly. If you are looking forward to hire a smart and knowledgeable accountant for your firm then you should contact Evan Vitale, who has expertise in both accounting and finance. He provides full information, up to date accurate guidance and makes sure to provide you with appropriate tax guidance.